Wednesday, September 16, 2009

huuuump day/wednesday

I hope that everyone knows that I hate wednedays. Almost as much as mondays. But I am not going to let that spoil my fun.

Today I have lots to do but I don't feel like doing any of them. I will eventually. Eventually.
This afternoon I promised to take my son out and play bubbles with him. I will as soon as he gets his nap and lunch. So far, he doesn't seem to want to do either one.
I just noticed, I need more coffee.

Lately I've been using Chi Nourish Intense shampoo and conditioner. I really love the scent and it does a decent job with making my hair feel nice. I might buy it again however, I have lots of stuff I have to use before I do any repeat buying and as long as I am working where I do, the chances of that are slim. I love working at a beauty supply store but the fact that it only supports my beauty junkie habits is not the best thing. But you know what? I don't care, I love my job.

I still have liter bottle of Redken All Soft hanging around my shower. I love the stuff but I also love the other newer things I bring home from work. I only make things like this harder for myself.

A while back, I made a goal to make 1000 paper cranes. I've only made one so far that took me forever to make because I couldn't figure out how to do it and was almost convinced myself that origami is some crazy paper magic bullshit that I will never figure out. When I finally finished my first crane, I realized it was bullshit but still really wanted to make 999 more of them. I used to really love origami and still do but I am just not very skilled yet. Practice makes perfect and I have little patience. Fun stuff.
I have waaaay too many projects going on at once. I need to finish one or two like now.


OMG! Those guys in the group Big Bang are sooooo hot! It really makes me miss dating asian guys (which I used to do a lot before I met my husband). In a way, I kinda wish I would have married an asian man like I wanted to but I do love my husband more than any other man in the world and I really couldn't give him up. He is my lovie bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment