Monday, September 14, 2009

monday!!

I have to work today..meh. It is not entirely bad because today we are having our 10% off sale and it will make they day go by faster. But sometime people get cranky and lots of pressure gets pushed on us and it makes for sad employees. And on top off all that, its girl time. Yuck! I wish their was a less messy, prettier and more fun way to have girl time. and i was kinda hoping i was pregnant, i want another baby Oh well, better luck next month right?

I just recently bought a charm from d ♥ t charms. I can't wait to get it! It's super pretty. I'll post pictures as soon as I get it. ^-^

Also, this month is my daddy's birthday. I need to find him a super special gift. Not only is a super dad, but he takes care of me very well even though I'm not his responsibility any more. That's just how much my daddy loves me. I always plan on paying him back every cent he has ever spent on me that he didn't have to spend but it's also nice to get and/or make special things for daddy. I plan on baking him his favorite pie (pecan) and I'm gonna try to find him a replacement for his long-lost purple paisley shirt. I know it sounds like the biggest fashion no-no for an older man but I know he will appreciate the fact that I remembered the purple paisley shirt. I really hope I can find one!

Gotta go get ready for work now. Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment