Tuesday, October 20, 2009

up all night

That's right. Not sleeping tonight. Thank 7-11 and their energy now pills that keep you up for a straight 24 hours. Maybe next time I actually want to stay up this late, I'll take them but this is awful and I really wasn't planning on it. At least I have a hat on its way to being done.

The hat I am working on will be the first item for sale on my soon to be etsy shop. I'll post more details about that when I am done and have everything set up.

Later today I am also going to send out the lip gloss I bought for the lip gloss swap. I hope she likes what I send her! Can't lie about being equally excited about receiving my surprise lip gloss. I heart lip gloss soooooo much!

Now to go drink some coffee and get cracking on that hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment