Wednesday, November 18, 2009

fun things

Guess who discovered swap-bot? I did! I have a feeling that the Internet junkie in me will emerge soon and cause me to spend hours of time on this computer doing silly things. Wait... I already do. :/

Anyways.. I am currently awaiting multiple packages as I have ordered a ton of crap to make pretties with to give as gifts. I just hope the image I have in my head matches what my hands create. I am sure whatever I do though, my gifts will be loved. That is how awesome my family is. They love me and all the crappy little trinkets I make for them.

AND, I'd like to apologize about my inability to remember what I last posted about. I realized the other day that I am SUPER redundant thus super irritating for anyone to read. I should probably read my blog before I post something.

Back to making stuff, has anyone used soft glass tubing in jewelry before? I saw it and it looks super pretty but I'm not sure what I would do with it. I have some ideas but not sure if it would work. Maybe I should just buy a small amount and play with it to see what comes of it.

My face is depressing me right now. For the last 2 weeks, I look like I got bitch-slapped by the ugly fairy's acne stick. I'm 24 with the skin of a 14 year old. Sad. Nothing seems to help. I've tried what feels like everything. Even proactiv didn't do shit. The stuff actually irritated my skin more. Craptacular.

That is all for now. I have things I need to do today that I am really not wanting to do. Ugh, the perils of being an adult. I should hire someone to do my housework for me. But I am too poor for that. Oh well, have a good day everyone!! Love!!

1 comment:

  1. Zits suck!!! :( Hope your skin clears up soon, sweetie.

    Thank you btw for joining my giveaway and good luck! Hope you get that dress :D

    ReplyDelete