Monday, November 16, 2009

my lip stash

I thought it would be fun to share with everyone my lip product stash. Reason I say product is that this stash is not limited to but may include anything from lip gloss to chapstick, balm or stain... wanna know the sad part? This isn't my entire collection. I'm missing a good 5+ being that there are some downstairs, in my car or tucked away in a jacket or two. AND I didn't include any of my fun samples that I have.

Behold! A sea of lip lovlies...










I laid them all out on a satin blanket because my floor is ugly.










In the corner are a bit of the 2 makeup bags that I keep these treasures in.







Well, I guess that's it. I'm just glad my son didn't come into the room while I took these pictures. He definitely would have grabbed a few and ran off with them! (my son is 2 and has a fascination with makeup, he spends a lot of time around me)
Goodnight for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment