Monday, April 26, 2010

last monday of april

Good morning!!

It has been a little while since I last posted. Mostly because I had to recover from a stomach virus that attacked me at the most inopportune time.
I was helping my dad do some last minute moving and cleaning of their old house when the sickness hit. So I ended up spending my afternoon, evening and next day feeling like complete crap. But I am better now, so that is all that matters.

And my mom liked her kusudama ball. Yay!

Life is right is just exactly that, life. Nothing special really. Working, taking care of the baby, coffee, work, etc.
Unfortunately it really hasn't allowed ample time for some serious crafting time for my etsy shop. Poor shop has been empty for a couple of months now. So it looks like I am gonna have to ease up on the swap-botting for a while so I can focus more on the direction/progress of my handmade shop. Lately I've been thinking of expanding into bath bombs and lotions. Maybe even soap but I want to keep it simple for now. But first I must make new crochet items and jewelry!

I'm gonna color my hair today as well. I realized last night it looks super crappy. I hate having to do it so soon but oh well. It MUST be done!

Here's a quick before shot (what it looks like right now):









I know it doesn't look that bad but the base color on the ends is super faded. It looks bad.
I'm gonna add more blonde highlights and some red highlights. I know that doesn't exactly sound like it will cover the fading but it will at least blend it. I'll post again later with the results.

Weather here is rainy and sad. I hate rainy weather. I'll try to make the best of it though.

Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment