Thursday, May 27, 2010

As I am typing my attention whore of a cat is sitting on my lap trying to make this very simple task very challenging as he keeps bumping his head into my hands. Also, his constant weight shifting and position changing isn't helping either. Right at this moment he has decided to drape his body across my arm. Thanks for making this difficult for me kitty. I know you want loving but this isn't the best way to get it. However I do find it funny that my cat tries to force affection out of me in this manner. And he always seems to suceed. **kittie-kittie-kittie-kittie**
Okay, I am free again! Kitters jumped off my lap to go watch birds or something outside.
I wish I had something awesome to tell everyone but I don't. I'm not even sure why I decided to post something. Maybe to get something out but I am not sure what. Normally I would be getting ready for work right now but because of recent events, I am only working saturday and sunday now. With this radical schedule change it is only a matter of time before my employer decides they don't need me anymore and lets me go. Sometimes change is a real bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment