Sunday, May 9, 2010

what i wore to maryland wool and sheep festival

Maryland wool and sheep last weekend was awesome! With the exception of the horrendous wait in line, I had a great time and brought home a lovely wool duster with a detachable long handle. I can now dust in places above my head. Yay for a cleaner house!
To the left is my outfit featuring my lovely pink and mint candy striped skirt from I Do Declare. This is my second piece of lolita. I have yet to wear the jsk my husband bought me (first lolita piece). I know those of you who wear lolita often are thinking that I broke many 'rules' with this outfit but I do not care. I felt beautiful and carefree in this and frankly I don't like following rules. And I don't care if that makes me an 'ita'. What does matter to me is that what I wear makes me happy.
I will say that I got many compliments on my skirt and only one strange gawker who took a picture (that I noticed).

Yes, short post today. This week I plan on coloring my hair again or at least more planning to color. So you can expect more talk on hair color and such. LOVE!!




**omg!! I just saw that this is my 42nd post!! If you are a fan of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (book and old bbc show, not necessarily the movie) you will know the significance. haha, Happy 42!**

No comments:

Post a Comment