Sunday, June 13, 2010

crapity-crap

The last couple of weeks have been rather unkind to me. A lot is going on and in short, a shit-storm has rained massive fury upon me. I'd rather not go into detail but the biggest crapfest of it all was the death of my van's transmission. Unfortunately my husband won't let me keep the mothership even though I had gotten a rather decent quote on the cost to fix it. Details aside, it sucks and the mothership has failed me for the last time. It's not like it wasn't a good vehicle during the time I drove it except for the fact that it was slowly eating the transmission. So now we are sharing one vehicle which I know isn't going to be in his favor for forever. The upside: one less vehicle putting its emissions out there, polluting the air. Enough talk of the shit-storm that was.

Really not much else is going on. I'm trying to get back on top of my crafting so that I can get together a decent inventory for my etsy shop. My poor shop hasn't had any items in it since December. Wow, I really am lazy!
I did finish my owl for the Great Owl Crochet Along (hosted by Itsy Bitsy Spider). All I need to do is send him off for the swap portion. The pattern was super easy to understand and follow so I was able to finish him in one day. However my wrist and hands did not enjoy that at all.
Sorry for the sudden finish, I have to go put my son to bed and finish eating dinner. Goodnight all!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get over this massive hump of stuff soon and feel better! Can't wait to see your new crafts soon. and yeah those Megan fox photos are kind of creeping with her spooning the mannequin lol

    ReplyDelete