Monday, November 22, 2010

it's the f*ing holidays ...

So, while I was gone (yet again! consistency is just not my thing) we moved and I went back to pink hair. I decided that I love pink hair more than regular hair and if I ever want regular hair for any reason to just wear a wig. Nothing will ever make me color my hair brown ever again. Viva la pink hair betchzzzz!

My camera is missing for the time being too. I'll come across it again when we are finished unpacking. Another thing I realized while unpacking, I don't have nearly as much makeup as I thought I had and I have way more hair product than I really should ever have. It seems that my bathroom is being taken over by styling product. Note to self: don't buy anymore styling product ever again! I could say that goes for nail polish too but there are too many colors in the rainbow of my soul for that to ever happen.

And the fact that the holidays are upon us is sorta stressful too. Just thinking about the holiday music that plays on the radio at work makes me cringe. For me, it is mostly the music that gets to me. It is seasonal torture I say!

Now something for you to look at. Let's see...




















Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment