Wednesday, December 8, 2010

adjusting

Seems that I am still adjusting to my new work schedule and the one less day of relaxation. Hopefully it will all get easier once the holidays are over with.

I haven't been doing any swaps on swap-bot right now for that reason. And I don't know where the post office is yet.

Just touched up my hair today and got to use Special FX Atomic Pink for the first time. I also have a bottle of Cupcake Pink but I am saving that one for later. Back to Atomic Pink...
it is super BRIGHT!! I love it! The downside is that my ends look terrible and I really don't want to cut my hair since it is finally long again. I guess I just have to suck it up and do it.

That is all for right now, I am still very tired from all the working I have been doing. Once everything is normalized, I should be posting more. Take care & love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment