Monday, May 9, 2011

monday

Work isn't for another few hours so I have some time to waste before then.

I didn't shower at all yesterday because playing on the internet all day wins over personal hygiene. Not all the time but sometimes.

Honestly, I really don't want to think about work. Much less go to it but this week there is so much going on that I cannot afford to skip any days. I am going to plan a small lump of time off near the end of June. I won't be going anywhere. Just need time to sit around at home and pretend that I don't have a job.
Some days I wish I could stay at home everyday but then I wouldn't have any money. So being that I need money, I will keep going to my job.

Lately I have been feeling tired of my existence. I don't want to die. I just feel bored. Need to think of ways to make everyday more exciting.
Let's go plan something. No. Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment